Remington RM8EPS Ranger II 8-Amp Electric 2-in-1 Pole Saw
When you need to go that extra Mile, Remington has you covered. Taking down hard-to-reach branches is one of the most important parts of yd maintenance. This 2-in-1 pole saw/chainsaw features a full wrap handle allowing for more maneuverability & versatility while cutting.
- 2-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Logs on the ground? Simply detach the saw from the pole to convert the unit from a pole saw into a chainsaw No tools required!
- LONG REACH: Designed with a shaft extendable up to 10-feet for high branches With operator height considered, the pole saw can cut limbs 10-feet to 15-feet overhead making those previously hard-to-reach places easy-to-reach
- ELECTRIC POWERED: An 8-amp electric motor instantly starts to drive the chain over the low-kickback 10-inch bar and chain Get to work right away on your lawn care, trimming, yard work, and other projects
- ADJUSTABLE: A telescoping design paired with flip and lock clamps allows the operator to quickly adjust the length of the pole saw so that trimming trees of varying heights isn’t a hassle
- PRUNE IN COMFORT: Chainsaw has non-slip grip to enhance comfort and an Anti-rotation pole for stability during use Maintain optimal comfortability, comfort, and command
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Bar and chain oil may seep from unit when not in use Remember to loosen the saw chain with the tool-free tensioner if it was adjusted during operation
Specification: Remington RM8EPS Ranger II 8-Amp Electric 2-in-1 Pole Saw