Oregon Cordless 16-inch Self-Sharpening Chainsaw with 4.0 Ah Battery and Charger
The CS300 Cordless Chainsaw cuts trees and limbs quickly and easily, tackling even the toughest jobs. Made by the world’s leading saw chain manufacturer, this chainsaw has a 16″ chain that you can sharpen on the saw in 3 seconds with the pull of a lever.
- Brushless motor provides increased efficiency and power output
- PowerSharp chain minimizes downtime by allowing you to sharpen your chain right on the saw within seconds. The chain stays oiled using the built-in Lubri-Tec oiling system which reduces chain friction and increases the saw’s run time.
- Lightweight for comfort and ease of use
- Silent between cuts
- Chainsaw starts with the pull of a trigger – no pull cords
- Tool Weight with Guide Bar and Chain: 12.0 lb (5.4kg) with battery
Specification: Oregon Cordless 16-inch Self-Sharpening Chainsaw with 4.0 Ah Battery and Charger